Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Rainbow Loom Quality Refill Pack - 5400 Bands

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I am a HUGE fan of the rainbow bands bracelet craze. I have bought so many bands from Amazon (coming from China) and they always tend to break and give off a smell but I never worried about it because I was always changing them. When I started to show my daughter and nieces how to make them, they got a bit upset because the bands were always breaking especially when we tried the fishnet technique. I kept on buying the bands by the hundreds (200-300) for about $5.00 which I didnt think that was a bad price until I got the 5400 pack.

The Rainbow Loom Bandz 5400 pack I received from Rainbow Bandz cost only $24.98 on Amazon. They come in 9 different colors (Red, Yellow, White, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink and Black). Each individual pack has 600 bands and as a plus it comes with each its own plastic mini hook and clips.



The bands are really strong, quality is great and Rainbow Bandz guarantee that on purchase within 365 days. Clearly I have not been disappointed by them and it will create hours of fun without the stress of breaking bands.

Get them now on Amazon for 50% off retail costs.

I  received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment