Thursday, May 29, 2014

UNI 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Argan Oil is one of my favorite oils to use in my hair because of all the benefits that it has. My problem with the oil is not even the oil itself but the companies that promote it. I want to see that my oil only contains that - OIL - and that is all I need. They are quick to promote argan oil treatments and products but the ingredients contain everything that is incomprehensible to me.

UNI 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil is just what I need and nothing more. There are so many benefits that are available when using their argan oil. From shiny hair, healthier skin and stronger nails. Argan oil contains Vitamin E, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and many more that aid in so many ways that are only beneficial to use.
During my time using their Argan Oil; I used it mainly in my hair. I would put it in my hair at nights so that oil will absorb all the nutrients it has. The best thing about it is that it doesnt take much to gain its full value. It treats dry and itchy scalp plus promotes growth and stops hair thinning. One thing though, the smell isnt the best but you could add some almond oil to whatever mixture you make to help with a better aroma.


It comes with the perfect dropper with the pointy end that makes application to whether it is to the hair, skin or nails.

Follow those directions for best results:
Apply drops to the palm of your hand. Rub together to warm up the oil. Apply to area of hair, body, and/or skin. Hair must be damp when applying the oil. When applying to hair: Apply several drops of oil into the palm of your hand and rub them together to warm the oil. Massage gently into your scalp and take care to cover your hair from roots to ends. Cover your hair with a plastic wrap or towel. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour, than wash it out. For full benefit, you can also leave it on overnight.

You can purchase it on Amazon for only $13.95 with Free Shipping on orders over $35.00.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment